1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 The following terms are used in this Agreement:
1) Website - an Internet site located in the domain www.wexport.com
2) The owner of the Site - "WESSAR" LLP. Location: 010000 Zataevich Street 8/1, flat 79, Kazakhstan, Astana.
1.2 Materials of the site - protected results of intellectual activity, including text of the editorial office of wexport.com, their names, forewords, annotations, articles, illustrations, covers, musical works with or without text, graphic, text, photographic, derivative, compound and other works, custom interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, databases, as well as design, structure, choice, coordination, appearance, overall style and layout of this Content included in the Site, and Other intellectual property objects, all together and / or separately, contained on the Site.
1.3 Site service - all the functionality of the Site.
1) The User is a capable natural person who has joined this Agreement in its own interest or acts on behalf of and in the interests of the legal entity being represented by them.
2) Agreement - this agreement with all amendments and additions.
3) Type of account registration - the type of registration chosen by the User on their own, depending on which the User may be able to access the various functions of the Site.
4) Personal account - personal section of the Site, to which the User obtains access after registration and / or authorization on the Site. It is intended for personal data storage of the User, viewing and management of available functionality of the Site.
5) Package - a set of services on a free and paid basis, provided to the User, chosen by him using the Site.
6) Administration of the Site - authorized employees of the Site Owner who, in accordance with the powers granted to them, administer and support the work of the Site.
7) Analytics is a personal section in the Personal Account intended for informing the User by providing reviews, news, interviews created by the Site Owner. This section also includes subcategories of news feeds.
8) News - a section intended for informing the User by providing news, reviews of events, from third-party sites, indicating an active link to the source. This section also includes subcategories of news feeds.
9) Currency - a section intended for informing the User the currency changes from the national currency (tenge) to foreign currency, which is updated daily.
10) Online consultant - personal dialog box in the Personal Account, showing answers to the User's questions.
11) Content of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the Content) - protected results of intellectual activity, including texts of the editorial office of wexport.com, their names, forewords, annotations, articles, illustrations, covers, musical works with or without text, graphics, text, photographic, derivative , composite and other works, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, databases, as well as design, structure, choice, coordination, appearance, overall style and layout of this Content, which comes with the Site, and other intellectual property objects all together and / or separately, contained on the Site.
1.4. Other concepts and terms are used in the meanings defined in the relevant provisions of the Agreement.
1.5. Use of the services of the Site is determined by the type of registration of the account and the User's chosen Package within its declared functionality.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
2.1. The use of materials and the Services of the Site is governed by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2.2. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is deemed to have acceded to this Agreement.
2.3. When using the resources of the Site, requiring the collection of personal data of the User, he must pass the registration procedure established by the Administration of the Site. Collection and processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Personal Data and their Protection" and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Informatization".
2.4. The Site Administration may at any time unilaterally modify and / or supplement this Agreement. Such changes shall take effect after 3 (three) days.
2.5. The Administration of the Site has the right at any time to unilaterally change and / or supplement this agreement. Such changes take effect after 3 (three) days from the date of the new version on the Site.
2.6. The administration of the Site can send mail. Provide information on orders, office timetables, marketing actions and other necessary information. The dispatch is carried out through SMS, push or e-mail messages. The necessary contact information is provided to the User upon registration on the Site.
3. GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE USE
3.1. Use of the Site Service is allowed only after the User passes registration and / or authorization on the Site in accordance with the procedure established by the Site Administration.
3.2. Technical, organizational and commercial conditions for using the Service of the Sites are communicated to the Users through sms and email.
3.3. The login and password selected by the User are necessary and sufficient information for the User to access the Site. The user does not have the right to transfer their login and password to third parties, bears full responsibility for their safety, independently choosing the way of their storage.
4.1. Any losses that the User may incur in case of willful or reckless violation of any provision of this Agreement, as well as due to unauthorized access to communications of another User, are not reimbursed by the Site Administration.
4.2. The Site Administration is not responsible for:
1) delay and / or malfunctions in the process of performing operations resulting from force majeure, as well as any malfunction in telecommunication, computer, electrical and other related systems;
2) the actions of transfer systems, banks, payment systems and for the delay in their work;
3) inadequate functioning of the Site in the event that the User does not have the technical means necessary for its use, for which the Site Administration does not have any obligations.
5. VIOLATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE USER AGREEMENT
5.1. The Administration of the Site has the right to disclose any information about the User that deems necessary for the implementation of this requirement the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan or judicial decisions, ensuring compliance with the terms of this agreement, protecting the rights or security of the User.
5.2. The Administration of the Site has the right to disclose information about the User, if the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan permits or permits such disclosure.
5.3. The Administration of the Site has the right to stop and (or) block access to the Site without prior notice to the User if the User has violated this Agreement and / or contained in the other documents the conditions for using the Site or due to a technical problem or problem.
5.4. The Site Administration shall not be liable to the User and / or third parties for the termination of access to the Site in connection with the violation by the User of any provision of this Agreement and / or other document containing the conditions for using the Site.